MAMMOTION presents YUKA, the 3D robotic mower with self-emptying vacuum and lawn photo printing
The advanced robotic mower cuts grass, removes leaves, and creates custom lawn images without surrounding wires
Shenzhen, China, January 4, 2024 /PRNewswire/ — Mammotion, a leader in outdoor robotic solutions, today unveiled the Yucca 3D Vision Robotic Lawn Mower with self-emptying sweeper and photo-printing lawn, marking a new era of smart, perfect and artistic care for your lawn. Fingertips.
Mammotion Yuka 3D vision lawn mower robot
As MAMMOTION’s most advanced lawn maintenance solution for small and medium sized properties, YUKA offers the next generation mower and sweeper in one machine with key features as follows:
- The world’s first self-emptying weed sweeper: YUKA efficiently removes leaves, twigs, debris and grass clippings, independently moving to the designated place to throw the leaves before resuming the session.
- Wireless full yard coverage: Using 3D vision and an enhanced dual RTK system, YUKA maps and navigates autonomously without perimeter wires, ensuring complete coverage of the yard even in the absence of GPS conditions, such as under trees, near tall buildings or narrow fences.
- Creative grass art: With a simple click on the app, AI-powered turf printing technology enables customizable designs, logos and decorations on the turf.
- Identify and avoid things: YUKA uses deep 3D visual learning to identify and evade obstacles as small as one inch while mowing, prioritizing the safety of children and small animals.
- Enhance cutting efficiency by three times: YUKA features a 320mm double cutting disc, 30-100mm cutting height, and intelligent path planning, surpassing traditional robotic mowers.
- Multi-region management, anywhere: The MAMMOTION app sets different schedules and cutting modes for each zone, allowing control from anywhere.
Besides simplifying lawn care, YUKA provides peace-of-mind benefits with smart home voice control capabilities, smart rain detection, auto charging, 4G GPS tracking, and 100% solar-powered RTK.
“With YUKA, we’ve done more than just eliminate the hassle of mowing and sweeping for customers – we’ve given them back their weekends,” Jedong Wei, CEO of MAMMOTION. “With one touch of an app, YUKA gives homeowners the ability to create stunning landscape art and elevate the quality of lawn care beyond commercial turf.”
YUKA will be available for pre-order on Kickstarter in late January 2024. Learn more about YUKA at https://mammotion.com/pages/yuka/
MAMMOTION is dedicated to growing a smart, high-quality, eco-friendly outdoor lifestyle through innovative robotics solutions. The team’s core members come from the world’s leading robotics and drone companies. Their mission begins with revolutionizing robotic lawn mowers for both professionals and consumers.